Information We Collect
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, After, Inc.’s website has collected the following categories of personal information from its visitor within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Internet or other similar network activity, including browsing history, search history, information on a visitor’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data, such as physical location or movements.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share you name and email address in order to be contacted be a sales representative.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
We do not share or disclose your information to third parties. We do not sell your data.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Your Right To Request Deletion of Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that After, Inc. delete any of your personal information collected or maintained by After, Inc., subject to certain exceptions. You can do this through a verified consumer request as described below.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Submitting a Verified Consumer Request
You have the right to submit verified consumer requests to know information or for deletion. The request to know can be for any or all of the following about you:
- Specific pieces of personal information that After, Inc. has;
- Categories of personal information After, Inc. has collected;
- Categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Categories of personal information that Company sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The request to delete is to delete any of your personal information collected or maintained by Company, subject to certain exceptions.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request to know information twice within a 12-month period. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information, if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Once we receive your verifiable consumer request, we will send you an acknowledgement letter within 10 days which will describe our verification process. We will respond to your request within 45 days, if we are able to verify your identity. Requests for deletion will require a separate confirmation that you want your information deleted.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Using an Authorized Agent To Submit Your Request
Only you, a person registered with the California Secretary of State, or a person you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. If you use an authorized agent, you may provide a power of attorney executed pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465. If a power of attorney that meets those provisions is not submitted, you will be required to verify your identity directly by submitting a verified consumer request according to the procedures in the section “Submitting a Verified Consumer Request.” If anyone purporting to be an authorized agent for a consumer contacts us, we will require proof that the authorized agent has been authorized to act on the consumer’s behalf.
Your Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Privacy Right
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as stated below.
How To Contact Us
1 Selleck St., 5th Fl.
Norwalk, CT 06855 USA
By email: email@example.com
By telephone: (800).374.4728.